Main House and Surrounding Property
Click on image to view photos at full size.
4 bedroom 3 bathroom home. Home exterior construction is 2×6” walls throughout entire build. Both exterior & interior walls plus floors are completely insulated. Dual zone heating systems with forced air system located in sub area. 150 MPH exterior window glass throughout the home. 12 Kilowatt back-up Generator will power most of the home.
Tigerwood custom hardwood floors extend throughout main floor. Exclusive custom cabinetry performed by several regional industry craftsman command anyone’s attention upon first entrance of the home. Custom Granite fireplaces, vanities sinks and countertops draw the eye everywhere you look.
Rare woods, book matched, Red Birch door sets and custom hardware abound and are incorporated into every detail of function & design. All Viking appliances with downdraft hood. Full Bar with seating for five combined with spacious open kitchen area island and provide a spectacular view out to the infinity pool and beyond through to the Nicasio Valley. Starlight viewing from primary bedroom through skylights above.
1100 bottle Wine cellar. All of this combining for a robust & spacious entertainment portion of the home with unparalleled views.
Watch the weather roll off the ocean and through Nicasio Valley transition from a cool foggy morning to a bright sunny afternoon on the huge stone tiled patio large enough for any event.
Solar heated, Saltwater Infinity pool with Pebble tech coating located off rear patio is the last step before your eye is drawn out to reservoir, surrounding hills and vineyard views across the valley. Just off patio / pool area is an outdoor, hot water pool shower.
- 20,000 gallon spring water storage provide the property with all of its water domestic and agricultural needs.
- High speed internet available with “Star link” suggested as best provider.
- Solar tubes illuminate hallway areas and provide plenty of ambient light throughout.
- All beds and potted plants surrounding the home are on drip irrigation system.
- 250 Gallon Propane tank, secured and within its own shed is ample supply for both family and entertaining.